Flat Rate Moving - Bait & Switch--Damaged items, Ruined my apt, left behind items in storage
****THE WORST COMPANY EVER****
Don't use this company. Unless you want to be abused and ripped off. They are very shady and sneaky. They give you a quote and then quadruple it. They left behind almost half of my possessions in storage for my move from FL to DC. They damaged items and scratched my walls in my condo.
I had to sleep on the floor for months because they left behind essential parts to my bed which they WOULD NOT ASSEMBLE because they could not because they forgot the parts along with half of my other personal belongings!
They won't negotiate any refund or make any adjustments. They lied to my bank when I put in a claim. They told me that I would have to pay for their Attorney in court. They caused me so much distress that I don't ever want to move again.
I have moved many times and have expected companies to be greedy but they top the cake for being outright irresponsible and unprofessional.
I had to pay thousands to move the rest of my stuff back up north and didn't even have a bed for my daughter or a plate or a fork to use after already paying them thousands to move it in the first place!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BAIT AND SWITCH----*** ARTISTS-----UNPROFESSIONALS---RUDE---LAZY---LIARS
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Transportation and Storage
You May Also Like
- "SCAM ALERT - Their drivers can purposefully get stuck in your yard and you are responsible for the time they spend digging and spinning to get out, as well as,..."
- "BEWARE!!!! these people have been a nightmare! I had a simple move from an apartment to a storage while I go out of state for training. These Morons..."
- " I hired this company to move my household less than three miles away. They showed up late and forgot their sissors and tape and wanted to know if we..."
- "This driver was sitting in traffic blocking the road for 20 minutes talking on his cell phone. I stopped because i use this company and thought the truck was disabled..."
- "I purchased a North Trail 21FBS in May of 2015 from Camping World of Kissimmee, FL. Right off the batthe 120v. heater didnt work on AC, Shower head was clogged..."
- "I bought a $14.00 pair of earrings that looked beautiful on their website. They looked stunning, and I was so excited to get them. I got them in the mail..."