Flat Rate Moving - Bait & Switch--Damaged items, Ruined my apt, left behind items in storage
****THE WORST COMPANY EVER****
Don't use this company. Unless you want to be abused and ripped off. They are very shady and sneaky. They give you a quote and then quadruple it. They left behind almost half of my possessions in storage for my move from FL to DC. They damaged items and scratched my walls in my condo.
I had to sleep on the floor for months because they left behind essential parts to my bed which they WOULD NOT ASSEMBLE because they could not because they forgot the parts along with half of my other personal belongings!
They won't negotiate any refund or make any adjustments. They lied to my bank when I put in a claim. They told me that I would have to pay for their Attorney in court. They caused me so much distress that I don't ever want to move again.
I have moved many times and have expected companies to be greedy but they top the cake for being outright irresponsible and unprofessional.
I had to pay thousands to move the rest of my stuff back up north and didn't even have a bed for my daughter or a plate or a fork to use after already paying them thousands to move it in the first place!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BAIT AND SWITCH----*** ARTISTS-----UNPROFESSIONALS---RUDE---LAZY---LIARS
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Transportation and Storage
You May Also Like
- "Movers caused damage to building and property April 24, Miami, Florida Arrived with truck too small; demanded more than agreed upon price on moving day; either their hand, feet and/or..."
- "A friend found Carlos Catala/Carriers4Less for me. My son had just gone up to Virginia after finishing his A School for his Naval assignment. Instead of doing my own due..."
- "DR Horton consistently leaving nails on the street and refuse to refund the cost of a tire. I have tire pressure monitoring and it's obvious when a tire gets punctured..."
- "Order flowers all the time for the Villages. Wanted to try a local florist, so I called AVAS and ordered flowers over the phone. Mike suggested a vase with an..."
- "A caution to anyone shipping UPS. When you take your packages to a UPS store be sure to stand there and read EVERY LINE of the paper they give you...."
- "You know, there are good website hosting companies out there, there are average, there are bad... and then there are outright thieves. I am not talking about the: "Oh, they..."