They destroyed nearly everything they touched and paid for none of it. They have been giving me the run around for over 8 months now. Worst moving company ever. Way to be jerks while I'm mourning the loss of loved ones. I hope you can't sleep at night thinking of all the lives you have ruined for your greed. I have tons of pictures, and I followed their instructions for submitting a claim. They told me to email the claim form to firstname.lastname@example.org but it said it can't accept the file because it is too big! They have the email set up so you can send the form in, let alone the pictures. So I mailed it to them and now they say that my claim is invalid because it wasn't "immediate." Well, fix the email so it can get there immediately. The BBB was no help, so we will see if the FTC has any teeth.
Full details and evolving story at:
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Run around
- Hateful attitude
- Everything about the experience
- Reason of review:
- Warranty issue
- Preferred solution:
- Full value of loss, a check for $8500 to replace everything they destroyed and said they would replace, but did not.
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Flat Rate Moving Service
- Flat Rate Moving Moving Service
- Review category
- Transportation and Storage
You May Also Like
- "We hired Dodge Moving & Storage to transfer our belongings from St. Louis, MO to Granbury, Texas. They basically damaged or destroyed every set we owned. Found out that they..."
- "I cannot believe what an ABSOLUTELY TERRIBLE company this is!!!!! I guess if everything goes well you get a nice container and you use it and then they remove..."
- "FedEx has the most unprofessional people working for them. I've had packages delivered by them that were so-called lost and that they couldn't get into our building which never stopped..."
- "On May 4, 2012, I bid on and won a Canon Powershot SD4000IS (item # 290703644697 ) for $113 from eBay seller Spital911. I had been looking for one of..."
- "The "10 year warranty" is a load of BS. After a month, the seam in my pillow opened up and the fill started to spill out. I called the company..."
- "Your WFG recruiter makes a big deal about how his MLM sells "hundred of products from dozens of companies." In truth WFG structures its promotion and compensation plan to push..."
- "Purchased a Super Start Powersport battery from Oreilly Auto and got ripped by Oreilly's. When I first 'unwrapped' the battery when I got home, the battery case was a very tight..."
- "I purchased 2 Kensington recliners from Cymax thru Sears in June, 2015. 18 months later the leather is flaking off and the pull handle to open the reclining part is..."
- "I have had a terrible experience with light in the box! I paid (Oct. 12) for item with express expedited shipping (3-4 business days) (1-3 days for processing). I have..."