Flat Rate Moving - Flatrate Destruction Services
They destroyed nearly everything they touched and paid for none of it. They have been giving me the run around for over 8 months now. Worst moving company ever. Way to be jerks while I'm mourning the loss of loved ones. I hope you can't sleep at night thinking of all the lives you have ruined for your greed. I have tons of pictures, and I followed their instructions for submitting a claim. They told me to email the claim form to email@example.com but it said it can't accept the file because it is too big! They have the email set up so you can send the form in, let alone the pictures. So I mailed it to them and now they say that my claim is invalid because it wasn't "immediate." Well, fix the email so it can get there immediately. The BBB was no help, so we will see if the FTC has any teeth.
Full details and evolving story at:
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Run around
- Hateful attitude
- Everything about the experience
- Reason of review:
- Warranty issue
- Preferred solution:
- Full value of loss, a check for $8500 to replace everything they destroyed and said they would replace, but did not.
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Flat Rate Moving Service
- Flat Rate Moving Moving Service
- Review category
- Transportation and Storage
You May Also Like
- "I purchased a ebike from X-Treme and have had nothing but trouble, and I have contacted the company without any response 1.rear wheel spokes assemble out of sequence that..."
- " I hired this company to move my household less than three miles away. They showed up late and forgot their sissors and tape and wanted to know if we..."
- "I bought model home furniture to be used in a house I had under construction. I stored it at the Self-Store on 484 in Ocala, Florida, a storage facility..."
- "Ordered a wig but when received I could see it was the wrong item. I had ordered the glamerous bob straight hairstyle, see first photo but was send graceful bob..."
- "Bought treadmill in NOV 2016. Was supposed to be able to Bluetooth you tablet and heart rate monitor. Just bought a new tablet and tried to sync following the instructions...."
- "I received a letter from GECU stating that I was "pre-approved" for a credit card. When I call to inquire, I was told that I did not qualify. When I..."
- "BOBS SELLS REFURBISHED FURNITIRE!!! (See Pictures)I am very, very pleased with my Bob's purchase. My wife and I were looking for a new bedroom set. So in..."
- "The worst customer service I've experienced in years, but that matches the quality of the product. I wanted a decent wig to wear on bad hair days. I could have..."
- "We purchased a 3 piece "leather set" from Jennifer Leather on 84th & Broadway in Manhattan in 2008. We also purchased the lamps and coffee tables spending well over $2400...."