Flat Rate Moving - Flatrate Destruction Services
They destroyed nearly everything they touched and paid for none of it. They have been giving me the run around for over 8 months now. Worst moving company ever. Way to be jerks while I'm mourning the loss of loved ones. I hope you can't sleep at night thinking of all the lives you have ruined for your greed. I have tons of pictures, and I followed their instructions for submitting a claim. They told me to email the claim form to firstname.lastname@example.org but it said it can't accept the file because it is too big! They have the email set up so you can send the form in, let alone the pictures. So I mailed it to them and now they say that my claim is invalid because it wasn't "immediate." Well, fix the email so it can get there immediately. The BBB was no help, so we will see if the FTC has any teeth.
Full details and evolving story at:
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Run around
- Hateful attitude
- Everything about the experience
- Reason of review:
- Warranty issue
- Preferred solution:
- Full value of loss, a check for $8500 to replace everything they destroyed and said they would replace, but did not.
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Flat Rate Moving Service
- Flat Rate Moving Moving Service
- Review category
- Transportation and Storage
You May Also Like
- "We moved from Naples Fl to Port Saint Lucie. They came with too small a truck and crammed everything in. A LOT of damage to nice furniture. We are sick..."
- "I purchased a ebike from X-Treme and have had nothing but trouble, and I have contacted the company without any response 1.rear wheel spokes assemble out of sequence that..."
- "We were selling our house so we decided to declutter it for the showing by renting a POD. They were very helpful over the phone and delivered the pod..."
- "I have a shop on Etsy; rather, had. I've been suspended, twice. In the announcement, it read: "Please check email for a message explaining why, and how to restore account...."
- "Minutes after I summit my online purchase, I received an email informing me that the Fendi glasses I just purchased were damaged, I immediately proceed to cancel it, but they..."
- "CheapCaribbean has false advertising!! And don't try to contact a customer service representative they won't answer or are even concern!! They have hotels as 3 1/2 stars and fake..."
- "Big time violation. The management allowed a lady who is a close friend to move everything from her filthy apartment into my 80 year old aunts apartment after the ***..."
- "I purchased an engine for a little over $2k for son's 2005 my Jeep. Was told by Tom and their website that engine came with a warranty. 17,000 miles (..."
- " Disgusted with this company. I'd just set up my own Ltd company, and being completely naive and trusting, I was told by a rather smug *** scammer known as..."