Additional Services
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

They destroyed nearly everything they touched and paid for none of it. They have been giving me the run around for over 8 months now. Worst moving company ever. Way to be jerks while I'm mourning the loss of loved ones. I hope you can't sleep at night thinking of all the lives you have ruined for your greed. I have tons of pictures, and I followed their instructions for submitting a claim. They told me to email the claim form to claims@flatrate.com but it said it can't accept the file because it is too big! They have the email set up so you can send the form in, let alone the pictures. So I mailed it to them and now they say that my claim is invalid because it wasn't "immediate." Well, fix the email so it can get there immediately. The BBB was no help, so we will see if the FTC has any teeth.

Full details and evolving story at:

walt.moorhouse wrote the review because of warranty issue at Flat Rate Moving and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $8500 and wants Flat Rate Moving to "full value of loss, a check for $8500 to replace everything they destroyed and said they would replace, but did not".

The most disappointing in user's experience was lies, run around and hateful attitude. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Flat Rate Moving and flat rate moving moving service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Flat Rate Moving?

Comments