Flat Rate Moving - Flatrate Destruction Services

They destroyed nearly everything they touched and paid for none of it. They have been giving me the run around for over 8 months now. Worst moving company ever. Way to be jerks while I'm mourning the loss of loved ones. I hope you can't sleep at night thinking of all the lives you have ruined for your greed. I have tons of pictures, and I followed their instructions for submitting a claim. They told me to email the claim form to claims@flatrate.com but it said it can't accept the file because it is too big! They have the email set up so you can send the form in, let alone the pictures. So I mailed it to them and now they say that my claim is invalid because it wasn't "immediate." Well, fix the email so it can get there immediately. The BBB was no help, so we will see if the FTC has any teeth.

Full details and evolving story at:

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Everything about the experience

Reason of review:
Warranty issue
Preferred solution:
Full value of loss, a check for $8500 to replace everything they destroyed and said they would replace, but did not.
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Flat Rate Moving Service
Review category
Transportation and Storage
review #837891 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Flat Rate Moving? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.